Thursday, February 10, 2011

13 Weeks & 3 Months

My baby is 3 months old!!!  She has gotten so much fun and interactive!  We love every second with her!  Here are some pictures from her 13 week and 3 month photo shoots!  Jonathan took morning pictures while I was getting ready for work.  What a good daddy!  Adalyn's going to have a real photo shoot with Aunt Jes this weekend and I'm soo excited!!
 Stretch!!




 Something new this week: Trying out the Bumbo.  Not sure how she feels about it yet. So big!!

2 comments:

Justin and Jessica said...

I can't believe she's 3 months already! Time goes so fast! :) Both of my girls have the pj's that she's wearing - they are a favorite in our house! :)

Anonymous said...

I have so completely lost my heart to that precious child that it's hard to see pics and not be able to snuggle with her. What a darling. And to know how sweet her personality is!