Thursday, December 6, 2012

4 Months

On the 26th of November Cayden turned 4 months! First of all, I am obviously waaay behind on blogging. I just don't have time to sit and write posts or upload pictures. Second of all, how is my baby boy 4 months old (now he's actually 4.5 months old!!)??

Cayden had his 4 month appointment and we found out that he is a healthy little peanut! And he did so well with his shots. He stopped crying before I could even pick him up from the table and that evening he was never even fussy. Here are his stats:
Length: 25" = 25-50%
Weight: 13 lbs, 4.5 oz = 10%
Head: 15 3/8" = 2%

He is a laid back happy baby. He honestly is the perfect baby. If you just look at him he smiles! He has rolled over a few times, and actually rolled over for the doctor on cue as she was asking if he was rolling over yet. He has tried out the bumbo and I think he really likes sitting up to look all around. The first night I sat him in it he just sat and watched the UK basketball game with his daddy. I had visions of years down the road seeing my boys watching the games together.

Adalyn continues to love on her brother and she is so sweet with him. I nurse him but also supplement with formula. After I made a bottle the other night Adalyn swiped the bottle off of the counter and was trying to feed it to Cayden before I could even catch up with her. He is a very loved little boy. He is hungry all the time and I believe if I allowed him to, he would take a bottle 24 hours a day. Our doctor gave us the go-ahead to start rice cereal so I think that will happen in the next week. I think he will love food! It's funny that he loves to eat so much and his cheeks are chubby but the milk doesn't seem to stick to any of the other parts of his body. Maybe he has his daddy's metabolism:)

Here are some pictures I took this month:






 Adalyn crashed our picture taking party. As I was taking his pictures in the crib she climbed into the crib! I couldn't believe she got herself in there! Right after this picture she leaned over and gave him kisses. So sweet. (Please look past the hot mess that is her hair. Her pony tail had already come out for the day.)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Handsome little fella! The more pictures I see of siblings being cute together the more it gives me a bit of baby fever! Macey needs a baby to play with too!

Aishlea said...

Aw so sweet!!! I can't believe he is already 4 months old!