Wednesday, October 6, 2010

35 Weeks

Yesterday marked the end of my 35th week!  Only 35 days left!!! WOW!  I am so ready to meet Adalyn and I feel "ready" now that the nursery is almost complete and we own a car seat!  Although I have my shower that my friends are throwing me next weekend so after that weekend then I'll really be "ready"!  Oh yeah, and I found a "coming home" outfit but I need to pack a bag for myself before I'm truly "ready".

Here is my 35 week picture.
Last week we had another ultrasound!  Here are a couple pictures of our chubby cheeked little girl!

She is head down and in position!  She's pretty squished in there so we couldn't get the best pictures of her.  But we did get to see real time video of her and she was practicing her sucking the entire time!  So cute!  Our happy news is that my placenta moved and so we are all set for a natural birth (well as natural as an epidural can be!)  Thanks for your prayers!!  After next week we will start to go in for weekly appointments and then in 3 weeks we will have another ultrasound!  I just can't believe how close we are getting!

According to What to Expect, Adalyn should be around 19-22 inches and 6lbs.  But according to our ultrasound last Thursday, she was 4 lbs 10oz.  She's a little peanut (which I don't mind one bit for delivery!)  She's only in the 16th percentile but my doctor said that she's a perfect size for how far along I am!  She is constantly moving all day!  The ultrasound tech made a comment about how active she was when we were trying to get her picture. 

Last weekend we went to Gatlinburg with some couples from our Sunday school class and did some serious outlet shopping!  We got some great deals on things that we already needed (like pj's and onsies and a diaper bag)!  We had a good weekend and no, I never once pulled our camera out to take a picture!

This coming weekend is our maternity photo shoot with Jes!  I'm so excited!  We're going to do the pictures at the orchard and I can't wait.  You better believe I will be posting the pictures as soon as I have them!  After the pictures we're going to do our annual apple and pumpkin picking and then the next day we will spend in the kitchen making applesauce.  (That apple sauce will be great baby food next year!!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are getting so close to meeting your little girl! So exciting, can't wait to see pictures of her!