Saturday, October 16, 2010

Baby Shower!!

Today was my last shower.  (Which means that Adalyn came come any day now!)  Lindsy and Billie threw it for me and they did an amazing job!  The food was delicious and the decorations were awesome!  It was so much fun to see so many of my friends!  I had friends from college, two of my former banks, my current job, church and life!  It was a great group of girls:)

Why don't I think about getting a group photo at the time of the shower?  I have been bad at that for all of my showers!  But I did get some great pictures of the decorations and food!  And some pictures of people too! :)  I got lots of great gifts!  Many practical ones...diapers, wipes and bottles...hallelujah!  And some absolutely adorable specialty and girly gifts too!  I can't wait to actually start using it all!

Here are some pics...
Yummy Cake!!
Pioneer Woman's muffins!  YUMMM!!
 Both food tables (and all the food was labeled with cute cards - they thought of everything!)
Billie and Lindsy working in the kitchen.  Please look at the cute poms hanging and the specialty made table cloth for my island that Billie made! So cute!
 These were adorable...
 I don't want to take the little cupcakes apart!  They have her monogram on them! How creative right??

 Adorable homemade wreath!  Yes, this will be hanging on her bedroom door soon! I love it!

 I love this banner!  I have a feeling that it will be used for every birthday! I can't take it down because it's just too cute!
 Me and my 2 Jess'!  We were just missing our two other college roommates (who live out of town)!  Missed you guys:)
 Lindsy, Janine, Keagan, me and Billie.  So sweet of Janine to drive in town for the shower! It was my first time to see her since her shower earlier this summer and my first time to meet Keagan!!
 With my two wonderful hostesses!  I love you girls!  You mean the world to me and I'm so glad to have you as friends!  You did an amazing job!! I appreciate all your hard work:)

3 comments:

Jess :) said...

What a SUPER cute shower!! Oh my goodness, I just LOVE all of the decorations! Miss Adalyn is such a loved little girl already! I can't wait until she's here and I can see her cute little face. :) I know you and J are totally excited about that as well.

Sorry I haven't been good about keeping up. Well, I get your tweets to my phone, but I just can't get the blog reading done lately. Could be the fact that I've been nannying, writing my Master's paper, getting report cards ready, etc. :) Ahhhhhh!

Anyway, just know that I think about you often and will keep praying for a safe and healthy delivery. So looking forward to the text that says, "SHE'S HERE!"

Love and Hugs

Amie said...

Wow you have awesome friends, everything looks great!

Janine said...

it was a gorgeous shower and we had fun!! can't wait till that baby gets here!!