Monday, June 21, 2010

Fabric Sneak Peek

It has been a long time, years even (ok maybe not that long) since I have posted about a new Abby and Billie Design project.  We've been busy being pregnant, having and raising a baby, caring for an injured husband (Billie), moving, decorating and being pregnant (me) so we let our side business get pushed to the back of our priority list.  Billie had been asked to make 2 diaper bags and we had been asked to make two purses, so needless to say we have been busy!  But it's a fun busy!  I forgot how much I missed getting together to sew! 

I don't have any finished product pictures yet, but I do have a little sneak peek of a fun new fabric collection that we used for at least one of the 4 bags.  You really can't go wrong with any Amy Butler fabrics and these do not disappoint!

How fun and bright and summery is that??  Maybe I'll post a picture of the cute "after" shots, but I'm not sure when that will be, what with all of the baby growing and baby watching:)  I do know it will be sometime this week because we have a deadline - we're professional like that!

2 comments:

Lindsy said...

So cute!

Heather said...

Yes, do show after pictures!! Cute fabric!!!!