Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30 Weeks!!!

Yesterday was 30 weeks!!  I just can't believe how fast these milestones are coming!  I only have 10 weeks left.  70 days. Wow!  That means I have got to get on top of these projects for the nursery:)  Actually I spent the entire evening last night at my sewing machine and I'm so excited about how my first project is coming along!  I'm hoping to have it completed by the end of this weekend!!  If you follow me on twitter, I posted a picture last night of Dakota laying smack dab in the middle of my project:)

Because I feel like this is a milestone, I decided to go back and post some belly pictures to see how I've grown!

10 Weeks
20 Weeks
30 Weeks
After looking at those pictures, I can only say WOW.  I can't remember looking like that first picture.  I wish I was one of those girls that the only thing that grew was my belly, but I'm not.  Oh well.  I'm happy to have a healthy baby girl growing inside of me.  Looking at the progression of size every 10 weeks, I can't even fathom what my 40 week picture will look like!  I feel like I don't have any more room to grow! :)  I know that those stretch marks will give me more room though:)

According to What to Expect, Adalyn is the size of a head of lettuce, 18 in and 3.2 lbs.  (Not really sure how a head of lettuce is 18 in OR 3.2 lbs but that's what it says.)  She now has developed all 5 senses even though she can't use her sense of smell yet.  She is so active!  My belly is constantly moving, especially in the evenings.  Jonathan and I just sit at watch it move all around.  Now instead of just feeling random jabs, I feel pressure from her moving around.  It feels like she's doing twirls sometimes!

I'm feeling pretty good.  My swelling has been much better lately which I am thrilled about.  I just have the normal aches and pains of being 30 weeks pregnant:)  I can't wait for fall weather so I can (hopefully) not feel hot all the time!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay for 30 weeks!!!! I'm also ready for fall type weather!!!

Heather said...

I think the girls that only grow in the belly are either really tall or don't eat! :) You look great, you are pregnant and suppose to gain weight!! YAY for 30 weeks, she will be here before you know it and I am so excited for you!