Monday, March 14, 2011

4 Months

Adalyn turned 4 months old on the 9th! She is getting so big! We have so much fun interacting with her.  She is constantly carrying on conversations and the more fingers she can fit in her mouth, the better.  She giggles at us all the time and it is just music to my heart. I just adore her.  She has still not rolled over yet but she is oh so close! When she plays under her jungle gym she turns up on her side to get to the butterfly.  She also likes to sit in her bumbo to play with her toys and watch her doggie:)

This past weekend my mom helped me switch over all of Adalyn's clothes.  She is now officially in 3-6 month clothes. (Except for her white onesies she is still 0-3.)  She is still in size 1 diaper.

Adalyn had her 4 month doctor's appointment on Thursday and Grandma Nan even got to go with us!  Adalyn did great for her shots.  She had stopped crying by the time I picked her back up. And was even smiling at Grandma before the nurse left the room. Such a sweet baby!!  We were told that we can start solid foods!  We haven't yet, but we will soon:)  Here are her stats:
Weight: 12 lbs 13.5oz - 25th percentile
Length: 25.5 in - 90th percentile
Head: 15 1/8in - <5th percentile
Lots of laughs!
She's all about holding onto her hands
Those flailing arms are constant
So much drool
Kiss those cheeks!
I cannot believe it's been 4 months.  I can't imagine my life without this precious bundle.  Just remembering last year at this time when I was just finding out that I was pregnant is crazy! I love her with every ounce of me!! We are so very blessed.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

She is so darn cute!!! I wish we lived closer b/c Macey needs a BFF that is so adorable. I was starting to think Macey was never going to roll over. She did it a couple of weeks ago and but not very often. I just love seeing all of Adalyn's cute pictures!!