Monday, January 30, 2012

Ring Pop!

Adalyn tasted her first lick of a sucker this week. After dinner she gets a "cookie" (nilla wafer or graham cracker) and other than that her sugar comes from fruits and yogurt, so when she tasted a sucker it was hilarious! I had to get the camera and the video camera out! Jonathan had a ring pop and she would take a lick and then would smack her lips. oh my goodness. The cuteness.

Don't you love how Coda's all up in her face? He wants a lick too!
And here's are two videos...just because pictures aren't enough:) (and as always, please overlook my crazy video voice. I really hope I don't sound that way in real life!)


I can't handle the cuteness!! I may be a bit biased though:)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

She is so cute!!! I don't think Macey has had sucker but she has had chocolate! Needless to say she loved it! We give Macey Graham crackers too and fig newtons also after dinner!

Aishlea said...

So precious! Cohen has had a few suckers to keep him quiet in church! He loves them, too!!