Monday, April 2, 2012

C A T S! Cats! Cats! Cats!!

Tonight is the final game in the NCAA tournament and we will be cheering on the CATS to win championship #8!!!  (Yes, the game is starting past my normal bedtime. That's dedication!) Adalyn was all dressed up for the final four game on Saturday so I thought I'd post some pictures. I was looking back through last year's pictures and Adalyn was all dressed up for last year's final four game and I couldn't handle how much she's grown!!  I had to post a few.
2011 UK Final Four Game



Here she is a year later...


 She was standing with her hands behind her back like a cheerleader. So cute.

 Checking out daddy's (blue and white) phone. I love watching them together.
Can someone tell me where my baby went?? Don't get me wrong. I love this age (even the fussing through dinner the past couple nights), but I just can't believe that this past year flew by so fast! She practically looks like a teenager already:)

And let me end with... Awwww.... C-A-T-S! CATS! CATS! CATS!! Let's go Kentucky!!!

3 comments:

Lindsy said...

So sweet - love the look back too!

Crystal said...

They are getting so big! I was looking through old pictures today and was trying to figure out where my baby went too. But this age is so much FUN!!! We also watching the game but it is past our bed time too!!!

Aishlea said...

She is just so adorable!!! I love her little cheerleading outfit.
I bet you guys are happy this morning!!