Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Belly Pics: Weeks 33 & 34

Yesterday marked my 34th week! It's crazy to think that in 6 weeks or less we will have our sweet boy in our arms! I had a doctor's appointment today and Cayden's heartbeat was nice and strong. The other good news is that my doctor thinks from feeling my belly that he has flipped head down! We will still have an ultrasound at our next appointment (36 weeks) to make sure he's head down, but I really hope she's right! I have 2 weeks before my next appointment and then we are on to weekly appointments. I know from the last time that once we started weekly appointments the time flew even faster than the previous weeks.

My parents are coming in town this weekend and along with hoping to get free childcare for a date night, I'm hoping my mom and I will be able to get some things accomplished for Cayden's nursery. I love the room so far, but I have yet to actually start decorating. Maybe after this weekend we'll be closer to the decorating goal!

Here are my belly pictures from Week 33.

 34 Weeks

Adalyn and Dakota were so cute playing together while J was taking my belly pictures. There was a lot of squealing and laughing. So cute. Here's a picture of their cuteness (with a little sneak peek of the nursery.)

4 comments:

Aishlea said...

You look great!! 6 weeks!!!! Ahhh! Can't wait! I don't have a twitter account bc I'm afraid of how much I'd use it!! ;)

Jonathan said...

Yeah, so tomorrow marks 40 days. FORTY. DAYS. This is going way too fast!

Sue said...

Wow... only 6 more weeks! Can't get over how fast this pregnancy has gone for you ;-)

LOVE the nursery colours and that wainscotting... to die for! Adorable pic of A & Dakota - hee hee

Lindsy said...

I know right?!? Craziness that there's only 6 weeks. On one hand it feels like forever (especially since temperatures are supposed to reach 100 degrees this weekend), but on the other hand I know it'll be here before I know it and life will forever be changed :). You look good and I'm excited to see how precious the nursery turns out.