Sunday, January 6, 2013

5 Months

On December 26th Cayden turned 5 months. I can't believe he's growing so fast! As I said in the Christmas post, he tried cereal on Christmas. We've tried it one other time and he's still not a huge fan. He's very interactive now. He loves to watch his sister and he giggles at her. He plays with his crunchy books and grabs at his jungle gym. Everything he grabs goes into his mouth. If you look at him, he smiles. Honestly, unless he has a wet diaper or is hungry, he's happy. It's so much fun to have such a smiley, content baby.  


 He's still in 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diaper. I love dressing him like a preppy little man. I won't lie. I wasn't thrilled to dress a boy because it's not all ribbons and bows, but I have found argyle socks, cute sweaters and precious hats as fun accessories. And it's so much fun to dress him.



I just can't get enough of that smile. He melts my heart! I can't believe that last Christmas we announced to our families that we were pregnant and last New Years Eve we announced it to our friends. Now here we are and he's almost half a year old!! Wow. What an amazing blessing!

3 comments:

Janine said...

Love his big open-mouth smiles! So so sweet!

Crystal said...

Love his smile! His whole face lights up!

Lindsy said...

Love him! Its hard to believe that our boys were such grouchies in the beginning and now they are so super sweet and content, right? Praise God!