Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Weigh-In

I weighed in this morning. And I earned a new Lose It badge:
 This was the screen that popped up when I entered my 3.2 lb loss into the app this morning. Yes I went past my goal by .2 lbs!
Yes, I do feel like that guy on top of that mountain! I'm doing a happy dance with lots of arm pumping and screaming! And I want to scream to the world that if I can do it, anyone can do it!

I went into my app to log my breakfast and saw that the app automatically switched me out of the "lose 2 lbs a week" plan to the "maintain" plan because I went from 1,060 calories allotted each day to 2,042. That's crazy to see my calories almost double. But you all know what's coming right? I can't even leave it a day. I'll be making a new goal and switching back to the lose 2 lbs a week and working to lose another 4.8 lbs! This will take me to the weight that I have healthily maintained for most of my adult life.

I feel so healthy and feel so good mentally and emotionally. These 36.8 lbs have been a huge change in my life! I feel like I'm back to "me" instead of "invisible-mom-me".

And because I love a good before/after comparison. Let's take a look at where I was in April before I started this weight loss journey:
 And this is not a true "after" since this was a week ago plus I now have a new goal. We'll call it an "in progress" pic. But I kind of can't believe the difference!

I'm so thankful for Jonathan and all of my friends and family who have been so supportive of me through this! You all means so much and your words of encouragement have been priceless!  Thanks!

3 comments:

Aishlea said...

Woohoo!!!!! That's awesome!!! You look absolutely fantastic, and you were beautiful before.

I'm downloading my fitness pal app again this week to start tracking some. You are my inspiration. :)

Jonathan said...

I'm so proud of you love!

Crystal said...

Yay!!! You are doing great and you look amazing!!!! I'm so off track from living with my parents this summer. You're my inspiration to do better again!