Monday, October 28, 2013

Toledo Trip

Here are more pictures from our trip to Toledo last week. We had such a good time spending time with family. My dad made a fire and we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. Adalyn was not a fan of the mess that the s'mores made but she was a fan of how they tasted! Cayden tried a marshmallow and he was most definitely a fan!


Cayden was also a fan of the graham crackers:)
I thought these next two pictures were funny. Like mother, like daughter. How funny that we took almost exactly the same picture.

We spent Saturday making homemade applesauce. Adalyn was excited to help us work the applesauce machine!
After church on Sunday we had to get a few pictures.  The guys...
And the girls...
We had such a nice relaxing trip that it was hard to come back to reality and a crazy busy life! I just wish we lived closer so trips could happen more often!

2 comments:

Janine said...

The "like mother, like daughter" picture threw me for a loop! I kept trying to figure it out...all I saw was YOU with Cayden! I was looking for Adalyn! I scrolled up and down several times before I saw it! You guys look so much the same!!!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time, love the pics. You look great by the way!