Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband and my sweet daddy! Our day on Sunday was a bit busy but we made time for Jonathan to open gifts! I tried to get a picture of my family in their coordinating clothes before church but I couldn't get a picture of everyone looking and smiling. They are cute anyway though:)


After church and lunch at Noodles & Co Jonathan opened his gift. (He opened a card and book from the kids before church.) Cayden wasn't feeling sitting still for a picture.
 Sweet girl is looking so old!
 Cayden was having fun running around being crazy.
 Sweet boy. I can eat him up! I just love that one tiny little freckle on his cheek.
 Helping daddy open his present.

 What dad doesn't love power tools?
It wasn't a relaxing Father's Day for Jonathan but that's the season of life we're in. We got to enjoy each other and the kids this weekend and that's what matters. I really appreciate what an amazing daddy Jonathan is to my babies.