Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Jonathan!!

Today is Jonathan's 30th birthday!!  All he wants for his birthday is for Adalyn to be born and so far that isn't happening...  Hopefully today will be a wonderful 30th for him anyway!

Jonathan,
You are the perfect man for me.  You have been a wonderful leader in our household and such a caring partner in life.  We have had so many ups and downs over the years.  I cannot wait to walk through this next stage of our lives together.  I just know that you are going to be the best daddy ever!  And I cannot wait to watch it unfold!  You already are a wonderful daddy...coming to every doctor's appointment with me and being hands on with baby shopping and the nursery!
I am so lucky to have you in my life!  I feel so blessed!  I hope you have an amazing birthday and enjoy our last dinner out together as a family of two!  Happy 30th!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby and I love the super cute pictures!!!! Come on Adalyn!!!!!!!