Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving...a few days late!  That seems to be my story lately:).  This year for Thanksgiving my parents were at our house.  So we had a small Thanksgiving group but we had a delicious dinner thanks to my mom!  This was our first time hosting Thanksgiving and we were able to break in our new dining room set and our wedding china and crystal!  Adalyn was a good girl and slept through our entire lunch!  She knew the importance of turkey dinner! :)
Our yummy spread!

 My precious baby was still sleepy after dinner! I had to put a giant bow on her head to make her outfit look girly! :)
 And I just had to post these couple precious pictures of my little angel!  I might be a little biased:)
 She is so alert now! I can hardly stand how fast she's growing!!!

3 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

How fun! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! She's a doll.

Ashley said...

She is an angel baby!

Crystal said...

Your little angel is precious!!! Glad you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving!