Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vacation Mode

You all. I know my posting has been spotty at best. While I was off work for a week and a half, I was so very much in vacation mode that I could never bring myself to sit down and write blog posts! (ok, other than one pretty short Christmas recap.) So, I want to apologize. I don't want blogging to be something that is hanging over my head that I NEED to do (which it felt like over vacation), but something that I want to do because it's an outlet for me. So, bear with me as I get back on track with blogging (and taking pictures of Adalyn - I still can't believe we took so few pictures over Christmas!) I'm working on a post for tonight or tomorrow... hopefully you will enjoy it!

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I used to be the same way. I have tried to take a step back, but still try and keep track. I love looking back on my blog and I never want to get off track.