Friday, July 11, 2014

Red, White & Blue

I love dressing the kids in patriotic clothes! Here are a couple cute outfits they wore this past week.

We went to a World Cup game party so I had to dress the kids up to cheer on America!

On Saturday, both kids were wearing anchor outfits and I couldn't stand it. I had to get pictures. Of course this was after nap and we forgot to put Adalyn's bow back in her hair!

 Adalyn had to get a picture of Cayden and me.
 Can you believe how opposite my children are? They look nothing alike especially now that Cayden has a tan! 
I love these kids so so much! And they love each other so much! Melt my heart. 

3 comments:

Aishlea said...

CUTIE PIES!!!

Janine said...

love the anchor outfits!! And I really love Cayden's tan!! and maybe a little jealous too!

Lindsy said...

Sweetness! Love A's outfit - where did you get that adorable little number?