Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cayden's 2nd Birthday

Cayden turned 2 on July 26th. I can't believe my baby is already 2. It seems like yesterday that he was wearing preemie sized clothes. He is such a sweet boy and has such a fun little personality. I can't imagine our family without him in it! He brings us such joy.

The day before his birthday he took some cookies to the sitter's house to share with his friends. Of course I had to take some pictures of him holding his birthday treats. He didn't want to hand them back to me. I'm pretty sure he thought he was going to eat cookies for breakfast.
 Of course he shot down the cookie monster shirt that I was planning on having him wear that day because he needed to wear "choo-choo". He looks way too old in this picture!


 His sitter was headed out of town on vacation and was unable to come to his party so they had a little party at daycare for him and he opened this awesome present from her. Of course she knows exactly what he likes! He got a boy dress up costume with a tool box full of tools. A HIT!


I love making the kids' birthday special from the time they wake up so Friday night we filled his room with balloons so he would wake up to excitement!


 Sleepy face!



After the fun morning wake up, we switched into party mode! The party will have to be another post because we have so many pictures!

Cayden had his 2 year well check a couple days after his birthday and here are his stats:
Height: 34.5" - 50%
Weight: 28 lbs - 50-75%
Head: 17 3/4" - < 2 % (keeping the Burns family trend...) :)

1 comment:

Janine said...

His cheeks!! They are so squeezable! Love how grown he looks...such a little man. And I LOVE that he insisted on wearing his Thomas shirt! The boy knows what's up. ;)