Monday, April 6, 2009

More spring decorations...

Here are a couple of spring updates to my house! Yes, I have finally spread the love into the living room! Spring is not just in the kitchen now! Billie, my mom, and I went to Lily's this past weekend while we were in Toledo and I found a couple of cute decorations that I couldn't pass up! Their prices are so good AND they were having a 20% off sale! Love it!

This is a cute metal tulip...I'm still not sure it's staying here. I'm trying to find the perfect spot to show it off!
I finally got an egg tree...well kinda! Not exactly what I was looking for in an egg tree, but I thought this was soo cute and only $8!! You can't just leave that kind of deal sitting on the shelf!
I finally found a spring coffee table arrangement! How cute is this swag? I guess birds nests are "in" this year because they are everywhere!
Now I think I'm done with my spring decorations for the year. I was going to post some pictures of my beautiful yard, but it's cold and raining outside so pictures will have to wait:)
Jonathan's interview went well. He felt good about it. We're back to the waiting game now. He's supposed to hear something by the end of the week. I'll post when we know something. Hopefully we will be celebrating, but we don't want to get our hopes up.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Glad to hear Jonathan's interview went well. Hopefully good news is only a few days away ;-)

Your new decorations are cute. I love the egg tree - never seen anything like that before.

We are snowing today - fortunately it's not sticking where I live but it is about an hour or so north of us - BLECH! And to think, Hubby just put out the lawn furniture yesterday when it was 50!

Have a great day :-) Hugs xo