Monday, July 19, 2010

Our Anniversary

On Thursday, our actual anniversary, Jonathan had a web-class that he had to participate in for his Masters.  So we did a quick dinner from Applebee's To Go.  Jonathan gave me flowers and I stopped and got us cupcakes to celebrate:) 

Last week when Jonathan gave me my camera as my gift, he told me that the camera was his gift also so I wasn't supposed to give him a gift.  Well...I was way ahead of him this year and already had his gift purchased.  So after dinner he opened his gifts! 

First was this cute outfit from American Eagle!  All of their clearance was 50% off a couple weeks ago and I couldn't resist getting him an outfit.  He never lets me buy him clothes when he is with me, so I have to buy things as presents:) 

Then I had a present hidden in the basement for him.  He had seen this hammock at Kroger for the past two summers and every week would say how much he wanted it.  It was on clearance and I just had to get it for him.  He deserves to relax after this crazy season of work and school!  He was pretty excited!

Dakota wanted to help him put it together!

Saturday was our anniversary date.  I was so excited to go on a date!  I decided to wear my Jessica pumps that I used to wear to work daily at the bank.  Um, let's just say that my feet were on FIRE by the end of the night. Ok, well actually by the middle of the evening.  Since this giant belly throws my center of gravity off, I looked like I was just learning how to walk in pumps.  I think J was embarrassed:) HAHA!
We went to Bella Notte.
They are known for their delicious fresh bread and olive oil dip. YUM!
My food looked so beautiful that I had to take a picture.

We went to see Grown Ups at the Theater and then went to get ice cream at Graeters!  It was a fun date and a wonderful anniversary!  I love you Jonathan!!  Just think...next year we'll have to get a baby sitter for our anniversary!  Crazy! :)

6 comments:

Janine said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It looks like y'all had so much fun!

Crystal said...

I wore heels to dinner Saturday night and I told Christian I will not be wearing heels again until after the baby gets here! Looks like you guys had a good Anniversary!!!

carlotta cisternas said...

Happy (late) anniversary! I looks like y'all had a great time ;)

Sue said...

What a wonderful Anniversary you celebrated. Cool gifts and your dinner looked SO delicious!! xo

Heather said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great anniversary! Your flowers are gorgeous! The food looks fabulous, looks like the perfect evening! You look beautiful!

Seizing My Day said...

I am still laughing at the pumps story!! ;) You were adorable despite the walking problems!! Happy late anniversary!