Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

Jonathan took me on a nice romantic date on Saturday night.  We went to the Regatta for dinner and then to see "Just Go With It".  We ended up not going out for FroYo because the place was packed.  But it was a nice date night out.  Tim, Lindsy and Kennedy so sweetly watched Adalyn for us. And from the pictures here, Kennedy was a big helper!

So Monday night we repaid the babysitting favor and watched Kennedy.  We had our own little par-tay.  Here are some pictures from our day/evening.

Jonathan and Adalyn before work in their cute Valentine outfits.
 
Our yummy dinner that Jonathan made while Adalyn relaxed.

Kennedy enjoying her giant candy necklace.

Adalyn enjoying her fingers:)
Jonathan surprised me with yummy cupcakes for dessert!! And he also surprised me with matching pearl necklace and bracelet sets for Adalyn and me.  Her set is soo tiny.  I can't wait for her to wear it!! I thought that was such a special gift for Adalyn's first Valentine's Day! I have two wonderful Valentines!!!

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

So sweet. Thanks again for keeping her. It was so nice to get out. Glad the Vday party was fun!