Friday, November 13, 2009

My new office...

It's been too many days since I've posted!! What am I thinking??

I'm LOVING my new job. Isn't it wonderful to wake up in the morning and be happy to go to work?? I haven't had that since....well, I never had that working at the bank! Some days I could tolerate the bank more than others, but all in all I hated sales. There, I said it! I hate sales! How liberating! LOL!

I love that I work with wonderful happy loving people. I have no sales goals! I don't have anywhere close to the stress of my previous job! Every single day I wonder if I will wake up (I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. I've literally thought that I will be devastated if I wake up and have to go into work at the bank.)

Right now, I'm trying to decorate my office to make it "me". Of course my personal interior designer, Jes came over to see my office to get some ideas for a painting she's going make for me! OK, so she's not an interior designer by trade, but she just has that "eye" and she's pretty much decorated my entire house so I trust her with my office!

Once we get into the decorating process, I'll post some pics! I'm excited to make this room my "own".

BTW, Billie and Eli are doing fabulously! He is just such a perfect little baby! AND Billie thinks she'll be ready in a couple of weeks to start training for a half-marathon (gasp!!) with me! OK, she's a rock star! And I'm deathly afraid of a half marathon. I will post on our progress...I need to start training sooner rather than later because my new office has homemade treats every day right outside my door!!!

3 comments:

Justin and Jessica said...

Glad you love your new job! :)

Good luck training for a half marathon!! I would love to do that some day. For now, I better focus on the rest of my pregnancy. I nearly died running 1.5 miles today. Ha! Maybe after baby #2. :)

Happy Belated Birthday to Jonathan - loved his cake! :)

Michelle Plymire said...

wow! I'm excited for you about your new job and your half marathon!! Good luck with both :)

Sue said...

I'm SO happy for you in your new job bliss! I had to giggle though... your lament about sales SO reminded me of my niece who just quit her banking job too!

Can't wait to see the pics of your office.

And whoa... Billie is a star... I can't imagine doing a half marathon ever, let alone weeks after delivering a baby! I'm sure you'll do fabulously as you train ;-)