Monday, September 27, 2010

Louisville Shower

Saturday was my shower in Louisville that my sister-in-law, Heather threw for me.  This was a shower from Jonathan's family and it was at a little cafe in downtown La Grange.  It was so sweet!

The cafe had the room all decorated and it was so cute!  These were on the tables.

Heather got this adorable cake!  Seriously. How cute?  And it tasted amazing!!

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture with everyone at the shower.  I totally forgot (what's new right?)  Jonathan's mom, aunts and cousins were soo generous.  We got some great things off of our registry that we really needed!  And we got a few cutsie gifts too:) My mother-in-law gave me a few of these adorable monogrammed burp cloths.

This one says "I spit blue" for our little UK cheerleader of course!

Here is a picture of my mom, me, Heather and my mother-in-law.
Thanks for a wonderful shower!  It was a very special day!

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

That was so sweet of them, what a fun day!