Tuesday, March 1, 2011

16 Weeks... Already?!?

Today Adalyn is 16 weeks. Not to be confused with 4 months which won't be until next Wednesday. We will be taking her 16 week pictures tonight and I will post them later in the week.  I just couldn't get through today without posting that my child is seriously already 16 weeks.  Now I'm going to go hide under my desk and cry because life is not fair and I don't want to wake up tomorrow and have her moving away to college only for her to stay 5 hours away from home and never move back to me. (Sorry mom. Now I really do understand!!)

And because we must have a picture of my child in every post:) here is a picture from before church on Sunday.  Adalyn has really gotten into pulling on my necklaces. Can you tell?

In other news... Lindsy is in the hospital having the baby right now...as I type!!! And I'm so super excited for them! I want to call every 5 minutes to get a play by play but I also don't want to bug them.  So I'm just waiting by my phone hoping for an update!!!  Soon we will know if Adalyn's new BFF will be a girl or a boy! I'm thinking girl:)  And they will be exactly 16 weeks apart. How fun will that be growing up??  I can't wait to hold a newborn again.  I know Adalyn will instantly feel like a big girl compared to the new baby!  OK, going back under my desk for some dry-heaving.  I can't handle this whole growing up thing.

3 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

She is growing so fast!

Aishlea said...

My sweet boy is 2 months old today! :( I've wanted to cry all morning. I don't want him to get any bigger! :)

Jess :) said...

SO cute!!!!! It's so hard to believe how fast time flies. :) Sorry...I know it's hard. Sending you BIG HUGS! Adalyn is just adorable!!