Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Guest Blogging

I'm blogging over at Southland's blog today.  I was asked at work to contribute to the church's blog about once a month.  I was a bit scared about it.  Let's be honest.  I've gotten a bit lazy with my blogging lately.  Instead of blogging about house projects (that are non-existent right now), spiritual things, or any other topic, I throw up a picture or 25 of my baby and say. "Look at my baby!" Then I don't really have to take the time to write a lot.  It's easy. 

I'm a private person. I bet you didn't know this about me since I kind of put my life (in pictures at least) out here on my blog.  And yes, I work for a church.  But I'm still quite reserved when talking about spiritual things.  So when I was asked to blog for the church about what God is teaching me I seriously didn't think I could do it.  It took a bit more effort and thought than a "Hey look at my adorable baby" post, but I'm happy that I will be a regular contributor for that blog going forward.

If you'd like to check out my guest blog, you can hop on over to Southland's Blog. Oh and by the way, I did not choose that picture that is in the blog.  If I had my way it wouldn't be a skinny woman (unless that woman was me...and it so is not), it would be a chubby cheeked baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job sweetie! I am proud of you!