Sunday, April 22, 2012

Belly Pics: Weeks 21-24

I've been bad about posting belly pictures and just realized that I haven't posted the past four weeks of pictures. The time is absolutely flying by this pregnancy. We have made a few steps towards creating Cayden's nursery. We (Jonathan mostly) cleared out our basement room, painted and moved our guest room furniture down there. We've bought the nursery bedding this weekend and I'm so excited about the decorating possibilities. I've already got dreams of DIY board and batten, color samples bought and ideas for curtains. Of course I completely forgot to take before pictures of the basement room, but hopefully from now on I'll keep track of our progress on the nursery! Our furniture is ready to be delivered but I've asked the store to wait for a couple weeks because I'd really like to have the paint finished. Hopefully within the next couple weeks we will have a nursery (and pictures too)!!

Week 21
 Week 22
 Week 23
 Week 24 (please don't mind that my child wore the same outfit two weeks in a row on the same day of the week:))
I can't believe that I'm {almost} 25 weeks!! I'm telling you...it's just going so fast this time! We had a healthy baby report last week at the OB's office and in 3 weeks I'll be taking the routine glucose test and will also get another ultrasound of baby Cayden!! I can't wait to see him again:) But then I remember that will mean that I'll be in my third trimester! WHAT?? Then I go back to wondering where the time has gone!

3 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

How exciting!! ;)

Lindsy said...

Can't believe we are at 24 + weeks...insanity! So anxious to see the bedding and nursery - sounds like it's going to be so super duper cute!

Lindsy said...

Can't believe we are at 24 + weeks...insanity! So anxious to see the bedding and nursery - sounds like it's going to be so super duper cute!