Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sunday Pictures

We were actually ready for church early on Sunday so we took a few pictures! Of course we can never get both kids to smile at the same time. Oh well.
 Somehow Nana and Papa were color coordinated with the kids! Pretty cute!


After church Adalyn was cracking me up. She wanted to wear her new batman shirt (that has a detachable cape) so she put that on over her dress. (The shirt is part of our family costume for our 5K this coming Saturday...you know pictures will be coming soon!) Jonathan and I went to a consignment sale last week and found Adalyn a pair of princess heals, a crown and a wand for $3. So she had to wear her new heals and carry her wand with her superhero shirt. The entire ensemble made me laugh.
I love my girl. She is so rough and tough and so very girly at the same time. This picture is just perfect. (She plays with mostly boys at daycare so she knows all about superheros since that's what 3 and 4 year old boys are into.)  She left this shirt on until nap time when I had to bribe her to take it off. I don't blame her. The cape is pretty cool. Why don't they make girl clothes this cool? :)

1 comment:

Janine said...

So, um, the pics of your kids are always fantastic. BUT I have to say that I can totally see the weightloss in your face!! You look great Abby!