Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Still running...

I feel like it's been forever since I have posted! I've just been so busy!! Or maybe I just feel busy:) Anyway...for anyone wondering, I ran mon, tues, wed, thurs, sat. I gave myself one cheat meal on Saturday night. Lets just say I cheated a lot!! Oops...Applebees buffalo wings and pasta...a few too many points! :) Oh well...a girls gotta have a break once a week! After that meal on Sat, I got back into the swing of things on Sunday. So far this week I ran yesterday and today and then went to play volleyball tonight (which we won 3-0!). Oh and by the way, I'm pretty excited because today I recorded a personal best for the mile (8'18")! What up!!

Billie and I worked on a new purse style last weekend. One customer liked the Olivia bag:
But wanted a bigger opening:
What do you think? I hope the customer likes it! I sent it off today! :)

I'm watching my DVR of AI right now as I type and I need to get this off my chest...I really really don't like Adam. He screams the whole time makes yucky faces and has nasty make-up and hair AND he thinks he's all that. I'm all about Kris and Danny. I would like to listen to either of them on the radio!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I'm 100% with you on AI - I dislike Adam so much & don't get why the judges loves him so much and trash everyone else. I LOVED Kris' version of Come Together! And Danny... I could listen to him sing the phone book!

Way to go on the running! I am so envious but I think if I tried running I'd either twist or break something, or have a heart attack from my chest pumping out of my body - lol

Keep up the great work! Bikini world... here Abby comes! ;-)

How's Jonathan enjoying his job??

Sue said...

Me again Abby... I have a little something for you over at my blog! Have a great day Sweetie :-)