Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bloom!

My flowers are blooming! They look soo good! Thanks to J for caring for them and watering them:). Good thing I took this picture yesterday when it was in the 90's and sunny because it was raining today! The sun makes me excited for summer...as if I needed another reason:)

Today I did day 3 of the Shred and Jonathan decided to take a couple pictures of me while I was working out. I kept seeing a flash behind me but I couldn't do anything to stop him because I was in the middle of working out! He told me he was documenting for my blog. Well, I'm very sorry but you don't get to see the pics. I wasn't even wearing a matching outfit! :)

I hope this beautiful sun comes back for the weekend since I have plans for pool days on Friday with my mom and Saturday with Lindsy!

2 comments:

Jess :) said...

Are you just dying after the Shred? I've heard it is a KILLER workout!!! :) I should probably try it, but I'm not sure that I want to put my body through that, yet!!! :)

Anyways, your flowers are beautiful! Love them!

By the way ~ my mom just told me the other day...she reads my blog/comments and said, "You know that cute girl Abby, who reads your blog?" and I said, "Yes, the one who makes the cutest purses ever...which I still have to figure out what I want!" and she said..."Yes, yes, her! I just think she would be so much fun to meet and hang out with. She just sounds like such a fun and sweet person!"

So, I just wanted to share that with you! :)

Sue said...

Too funny about Jonathan sneaking those pics - lol Come on Abby... don't be shy ;-)

Your flowers are Goregous! I haven't even planted mine yet. Guess I'd better hurry before summer's over huh? lol