Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Safe and Sound

In case you are wondering I got the laptop back last Friday! YAY! Of course Fed Ex needed a signature but the computer company would only ship it to our house so after work last Friday we jumped in the car and headed over to Fed Ex to pick it up! When we got home J had to configure everything and put all of our documents and settings back to how we had them. So needless to say I didn't get to touch the computer at all! I didn't even see what time he came to bed because he was working on it so late! Saturday morning we left the house at 8:30 for our canoe trip and then Sunday I was so exhausted that I took a nap after church instead of getting on the computer!

When I finally got around to the computer I was so excited to post about our canoe trip that I never even mentioned that my precious laptop was back safe and sound! :)

I'm running in a 5K on Saturday with Billie and Nevada (Lindsy is on vacation...lucky her) in Wilmore! It's been a long time since I've been to Wilmore and I thought it would be fun to do a race there...I'm sure we will have many memories of college years as we run through the streets! I got a little run in today in 90 degree heat! (That's a little too hot for me!) But I needed to get a little training in so that I can get across the finish line on Saturday! It's a little sad that last year at this time I was training for a 10K!!! I've got some work to do to get back in shape:) Hopefully I'll have some pics on Saturday!

There are 3 movies out right now with actors from The Office that I want to see...Hangover, The Proposal, and Away We Go...they all look quite funny. Maybe I can get J to take me on a date! :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

So you're an Office fan? My hubby LOVES the Office! Tell Jonathan that it's important for you to have a date night ;-) Your "wise" online buddies say so!

Thanks for the encouragement about the dog/chocolate. I confessed to my sister on webcam last night - she just laughed!

Glad your laptop is home safe and sound and you finally have time to let your fingers tap across the keys. Have a great run on Saturday and be sure to drink tons of water with that heat! Don't want you getting dehydrated.

Hugs