Thursday, April 29, 2010

12 weeks and 2 days

I feel like this week has been soo crazy!  I haven't posted for a long time so I figured I needed to tonight!  Tuesday was my 12 week mark and can you believe that I didn't remember to do a belly picture??  I was actaully at work for a volunteer appreciation night until 9 and when I got home I went straight to bed.  Last night I was at a work meeting until late and again, went right to bed.  So that brings us to tonight!  I got home early and had some time to relax on the couch. (I really needed some relaxation.  This exhaustion is driving me crazy!)

When Jonathan got home from work we took some belly pictures.  I also realized that I never posted 11 week belly pics last week!  So you get to see both today! :)

11 Weeks

12 Week 2 Days

After we took belly pictures and ate some (homemade thankfully) dinner (i'm so over fast-food) Jonathan, Dakota and I went for our first walk in our new neighborhood!  It was so much fun.  We stopped and talked with two different families that we knew and couldn't help but enjoy the view of the manicured yards (as opposed to our old neighborhood).  Coda was having a ball sniffing out his new hood!  He's now pooped out on the back of the couch:)  Our street connects with a lot of other streets and I couldn't help but get excited about running in my new neighborhood.  I'm really hoping to start jogging again next week, since I haven't has much nausea lately I'm hoping it won't make me sick.  I really do miss running and hope I can pick it back up!

6 comments:

Janine said...

I see a bump! ;)

Crystal said...

You can def. see a bump!! So exciting, isn't? Girl, I hear you about being tired of fast food. Luckily my husband has cooked the past two nights!

Murdock's mama said...

Ahh! I just LOVE these updates! There is progress on that baby bump! :):):) You look wonderful...I'm glad you're feeling better! Have a great weekend!

The Other Abby! :)

Chelsea said...

That top isn't going to fit much longer. Pretty soon you'll have belly showing out of the bottom!!

GET MORE SLEEP! In my first trimester, I went to bed by 8:30 regularly.

Heather said...

You look so cute, I just love little pregnant bellies!! I love your bump!! You are precious, so glad things are going good!

Sue said...

Look how much you've popped in one week! Soooo cute!!

I just found out yesterday that my niece Krissy's older sister Rachel is 16 weeks pregnant!! The triplets are going to have their first cousin before their first birthday!! Guess I have lots of knitting to do again before Fall ;-)

Hugs xo