Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bonus!

Happy Valentine's Day - a day late! My hubby made me pancakes for breakfast as my Valentine's Day gift! What a nice way to wake up! We didn't make too big of a deal of V-Day this year but it was sweet to have breakfast made! We sat down to open our cards from our parents...you can always count on those for V-day! While we were opening mail, Jonathan opened an envelope that had a check for his bonus from 4th quarter of 2008!!! Wow! We weren't expecting that! God provides! Pretty awesome huh? That will really help us!

We spent the day by going to matinee movies with Billie and Derek. We were laughing because we said it was obvious that we aren't newly-weds anymore! Billie and I decided to go see Confessions of a Shopaholic and the boys decided to see Taken. It was perfect although not too romantic for V-day. Then Billie and I spent the evening sewing. Again, not too romantic. But I did break out the Pillsbury pink chocolate chip cookies to bake for my Valentine!

I'm going to enjoy the rest of this long Presidents' Day weekend! Jonathan is working tomorrow so Dakota and I get to spend the day together. I think I will be sleeping in! yay!

No comments: