Friday, September 4, 2009

Buffalo Wing Dip

BooMama is having Diptacular Day on her blog and asked for dip recipes for football games!

Janine made this dip for a UK basketball game a couple seasons ago and I just HAD to have it! Everyone that tries it LOVES it! I get requests to make it all the time, but I find that I have to make this when we're going to big get-togethers because if I just make it for a few people I'll EAT all the leftovers for the next week because it's just that good! I need to have a football party now just so I can make it!
Buffalo Wing Dip
3 Chicken breasts - boiled and shredded
1 pkg cream cheese
8 oz sour cream & 1/2 package of powder ranch dressing - mixed
1 Cup hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot)
Mix and serve (cold or room temp) with tortilla chips for dipping! YUMM! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Janine said...

Ohhhhh isn't that really just the best stuff in the whole world? I had it at a party last weekend and it reminded me of all of our Lexington get-togethers. YUM! On a different note--hope that all is well "down there" as you've had your surgery. Hopefully this will help things out, if you know what I mean ;) I've been thinking about you.

Heather said...

This recipe sounds so good!! Thanks for sharing it with us!! I can't wait to try it!!

{will run for margaritas} said...

I have this same recipe - and it is down-right delicious!! Y - U - M! That's all I have to say! :)

Thanks for your awesome comment on my blog - and I hope everything heals nicely after surgery and you can run soon!!! Does your friend running the MCM blog, too??! I am following you now and cant wait to read more! Glad you "found" me :)

Sue said...

Yum... I love a good buffalo wing. I may just need to try this one Abby! Thanks for sharing! Have a good weekend. Are you feeling able to get out and about this weekend?

badesjarlais said...

Hey, Abby! It's Jonathan's friend, Bethany. Anyhow, I make this dip ALL THE DANG TIME and I just wanted to share one of my tips with you. I get think baguettes from the grocery, thin slice them (I'm talking like a 1/8 inch thick or something) and then toast them up in the oven. SO GOOD! You could probably use a hefty cracker, like a Melba toast type thing, and get similar results without the work. Check out my blog at onegirlstasteonlife.blogspot.com! :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh, this sounds delicious! :)