Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nicole C Mullen - Call on Jesus

I was listening to K-Love on my way home from our volleyball game tonight (we won by the way). I usually listen to Air1, but for some reason we had K-Love on and I heard this song. I just think that it was really meant for me to hear. It talks about mounting on wings like eagles in order to soar, which ties in with my post from Sunday and how I was feeling (and still am feeling). I love Nicole C. Mullen. I haven't listened to her CD since college...probably because I barely listen to CDs anymore. But I love her music because her lyrics (and voice) are beautiful.

Please keep me in your prayers this week as I have some important things coming my way.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I remember a few years ago how important those songs about eagles' wings were for me too. Power of Love (the worship one) would make me cry all the time as I would lay out my heart to God in hope for my future.

I love this song by Nicole. I'm glad you are feeling encouraged by it. It's so true! NOTHING is Impossible with our God!!

I'm praying and if you want to share specifics with me just email me.

Big hugs xo

Todd and Courtney said...

Okay your blog is precious. I LOVE IT! I saw that you commented on heather's (from TX) blog about Mary Kay mascara. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mary Kay. I sell it but let me tell you, I am sooooo not a salesy person at all. I just love Jesus and love a company that loves Jesus. I can totally send you their mascara as you were trying to get away from ordering from a consultant. My website is: http://www.marykay.com/courtneyestephenson or you can always email me: CourtneyeStephenson@gmail.com
Your dog is so cute. We have a little furry friend too!