Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Girly Girl

So, when I say that I want to dress my little girl up in bows and pink, I just have to say that I come by that naturally.  I was an only girl in my family and my mom always had me all dolled up with matching bows and ribbons.  This weekend, my parents spent the night at our house and brought with them all of my old hair bows that my mom had kept.  It's amazing how many memories some of these ribbons bring back.

They also brought some cutie little girl outfits!  Our baby girl's first pink outfit!  Look at this adorable cardigan with ruffles!
And growing up I had pet ducks, so I have a special place for ducks in my heart:)
Please look at the Mary Janes on this little outfit!!
I went to the mall this weekend and found some great sale deals at Gap and bought sizes that should fit next summer!  This shrug is sooo tiny I can barely stand it and it was only $5!!
And I couldn't resist this adorable sundress!
Girls are SOO fun!!!  I'm already loving it!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

It is so addicting! You will not be able to go to the store with out looking thru the baby section!!!

Seizing My Day said...

I loved baby Gap and Gymboree ~ they always had fabulous sales ... and the clothes are so cute!! =) My baby girl is almost 10 now... *sigh* =) Such blissful times!! so excited for you!

Heather said...

Girls are so fun!! It gets addicting after a while shopping for them, cause there is so much cute stuff out there for girls!! I love these sleepers, precious!! That sundress is so cute!!