Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm still here...

I realize it has been forever since i have posted last and unfortunately I don't have a post today either.  I actually have a couple of different things that I want to post, but this week has been soooo crazy! 

My parents came in town to visit us/work :).  You gotta love your parents when they say that they enjoy coming to work! :)  Anyway, we were busy every night this week and I took the day off yesterday so we were going all day yesterday too.  I cannot wait to find my camera take pictures of our new master suite to show you all!  I absolutely LOVE it!  It's light and warm and calming. 

And I also have a fun giveaway that I won at Jenna's Journey that I want to talk about! And yes, we are 2 days late taking my 18 week belly pictures! OH my. So much to do tonight!

Anyway, all that to say that I've been thinking about posting, wanting to post, dreaming about posting (ok maybe not dreaming about it) but I really do have stuff to say!!  Maybe I'll take some time tonight... Hopefully I can find my camera.  Posts with pictures are always more fun!

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is a post isn't it, Abby? hee hee I know what you mean though. I was just thinking about you today wondering how you were doing since I hadn't seen a post recently, although I have seen you on FB/Twitter. Figured you were just busy with life. Summer gets that way... for most - ha ha.

Can't wait to see you with your 18 week baby bump... and see what you found for your MB!

Hugs