Friday, July 8, 2011

Comment issues

I have noticed for quite a while now that when I try to comment on other blogspot blogs I can't post the comment. It kicks me out and has me sign in again and then won't let me leave a comment.  This has been going on for a couple months and I figured that it was a technical glitch and Google would fix it quickly. Well I'm sick of it and I've had a lot of complains that people can't comment on my blog so I checked out a blogger help forum. They told me to clear my cookies and to choose for blogger to not remember me when I sign in. So I've done both of those things. The other suggestion was to move my comments section to a separate page instead of having it embedded into each post.  So that is what I'm trying. 

Please leave a comment if it allows you so that I know whether this is working or not!  Thanks so much! I hope Google works out their issues. Yet another reason for me to move on over to Wordpress...

4 comments:

Aishlea said...

YAY!! I can comment!!! :)

I've been having that same issue for several weeks and it really stinks!!!

Lindsay said...

We should all make a mass exodus to Wordpress!

Savannah said...

I can comment! I had the same issues for a few weeks. VERY frustrating!

I enjoy reading about your sweet family. :)

Sue said...

It always seems to work for me here Abby. Is that why I haven't seen (read) you over at my blog lately?