Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Years Ago Today...

Five years ago today I married my best friend. It's hard to believe that 5 years have flown by so quickly, but single life feels like a lifetime ago.  I guess that's how these things go. The past few years I've written about our anniversary here and here. And Jonathan wrote a blog last year here


(My reception shoes!)
It's hard to not repeat my words from my previous posts. Jonathan, I love you much and am so thankful for your leadership and guidence in our marriage.  I'm so blessed by you and am so lucky to be married to you.  You're an amazing husband and daddy!  It's amazing how many things have changed since last year's blog post! And I can't wait to see what the changes will be on our next anniversary! 143

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aww, Happy Anniversary! I got married 2 weeks before you on July 1, 2006. Hope you have a fun date planned to celebrate!

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary to my favorite KY friend and her hubby! Wishing you two many, MANY more years of wedded bliss! God bless and Hugs from Canada xoxo

Murdock's mama said...

Congrats on 5 years...you two are so adorable! :)